India’s biggest TSD rally shifts its focus to south and starting from the IT capital of the world – Bengaluru. The rally will make its way through Mangalore and Karvar to the party capital of the country – Goa. The route will have highways, B roads, rough road stretches, and the magnificent Western Ghats playing in the backdrop.
• This is a 4 day TSD challenge only for Mahindra owners.
• The event is scheduled to start from Bangalore and end in Goa.
• The dates are 18th to 20th July 2014.
• The route will be through Mangalore, Shimoga and Karvar.
• Mahindra will take care of all the arrangements including food, accommodation and permissions.
Mahindra reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any event without prior notice.