Off-Road Training Academy - Track Day (Morning– 9 AM to 12 PM)
Location: Mahindra Adventure Off-Road Training Academy, Igatpuri
Cost: Rs 2500 per vehicle
What is the Off-Road Track Day?
For the first time in India, driving enthusiasts get an opportunity to explore the 28-acre facility at the Off-Road Training Academy, Igatpuri and put their grit to test. No, you won’t be tearing around a racing circuit. You have to fight through a series of grueling obstacles on untamed terrains.
So, gear up to push your limits and keep moving forward. The thrill of this extraordinary achievement will make your heart pump with exhilaration.
Here’s all that you need to know
- The participants have to get their own Mahindra vehicle
- Participants need to pay Rs. 2500 per vehicle; restricted to 2 passengers
- Rescue and recovery services will be provided
- Ambulance and doctor will be available on site
- It’s mandatory for the participants to carry their own helmets and have working seatbelts. Participants will be refused entry if they fail to meet these norms.